UNRIVALLED ON RILEY
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We are extremely proud to present this magnificent, fully renovated and extended circa 1903 residence, prominently located at the corner of historic Riley Road and picturesque Parker Rd. Enveloped by exceptional landscaped gardens, located just steps from the Swan River and College Park, this incomparable family home is a dream come true for those aspiring for the ultimate river-precinct lifestyle.
Immaculately preserved Federation period elements meld seamlessly with the fabulous renovation/extension to present breathtaking and expansive family domains. Original features include the stained-glass entry, soaring 13ft ceilings, wide jarrah floorboards and feature fireplaces. Contemporary and modern additions include four spacious bedrooms (two with ensuites), large open plan dining and formal lounge, an enormous family/TV room, generously appointed gourmet kitchen, luxurious bathrooms, a home office and a 3-car garage with lane access.
The bespoke gourmet kitchen is an absolute highlight. Open plan to the dining and formal lounge, this remarkable kitchen includes premium European appliances, high-quality cabinetry with Carrara marble benchtops and splash backs. The massive island bench is a great place to enjoy casual family meals.
You will love the easy access, from both living zones, out to the stylish and private north/west facing outdoor entertaining area. This is an ideal place to relax with friends and family whether it be lounging on the verandah, dining under the fragrant wisteria near the built-in BBQ or chilling by the swimming pool.
Upstairs, parents can retreat to their very private, luxurious master bedroom suite which includes a superb bathroom and spacious walk-in-robes.
There is so much to love here at 17 Riley Road. You will never want to leave.
• Immaculately presented, renovated, and extended federation home by prominent builder Russell Brooks on large 1012sqm corner block with north and west facing outdoor entertaining zone
• 4 large bedrooms (2 with luxurious ensuites)
• Large open plan gourmet kitchen, dining and formal lounge
• Enormous family/TV room
• Well-appointed home office
• Large master bedroom suite upstairs with stylish ensuite and walk-in-robes
• Split-level north/west facing outdoor alfresco areas
• Solar heated concrete swimming pool (Chemigem and winter cover) with adjacent outdoor shower
• 3 car garage (accessed via laneway) plus off-street parking for 2 more cars, plus laneway parking for trailered boat
• Well-established and maintained bore reticulated landscaped gardens designed and constructed by Tim Davies Landscaping including one of Claremont's oldest Norfolk Pines and full garden lighting
• Fully air-conditioned, plus a gas fireplace in the lounge room and original fireplaces in 3 bedrooms
• Highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Carrara marble bench tops and splashbacks throughout the kitchen, laundry, bathrooms and powder rooms
• Bespoke, high-quality cabinetry throughout kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, study and powder rooms
• Jarrah floorboards throughout
• 13ft ceilings
• Travertine marble pavers throughout alfresco area
• Ducted vacuum system (including kitchen VacPan)
• Smart wiring with centralised IT cabinet, WIFI throughout
• Sonos sound system with speakers inside and alfresco area
• Security Alarm and Crimsafe security screens
• Audio visual intercom (front doors and upstairs)
• Dual hot water systems (storage and instantaneous)
• Short walk to the Swan River
• College Park at the end of the street
• Shenton College Catchment area
DETAILS YOU WILL NEED
Council Rates: $4,491.80 per annum
Water Rates: $2,219.34 per annum
PLEASE CALL JAMIE HARRINGTON on 0413 009 962 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE VIEWING
For comprehensive details of this home, please text 17Riley to 0488 826 685 to receive a digital brochure direct to your mobile.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 1012 sqm
- Water Rates : $2219Per Year
- Council Rates : $4491Per Year